Monday, August 25, 2014

8.25 Rob Zombie Says Yes To More Devil Reject's, Buttt:




It appears that Rob Zombie would love to revisit the Firefly family, you guys remember them right? If not, I am talking about the wacked out Manson looking family of serial killers from House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects... In a recent interview with Fangoria, Rob Zombie reveals he would love to bring the family back, but he can't:

"I’ve always thought I’d like to make another movie, because I love the characters, and I have an idea I think is solid for a third one – an idea that would make sense. The problem is, I don’t own the characters now. They’re owned by Lionsgate, and they just don’t have any desire to do anything. So it isn’t me not doing it because I don’t want to; I don’t have the ability to get it done."

House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects were not box office hits, to be honest they were both disappointments.. But both films made a killing on dvd, so it would make sense for Lionsgate to give it another go.. But don't look for that to happen anytime soon, if ever...


(Source: Fangoria.com/ShockTillYouDrop.com)