Thursday, September 18, 2014

9.18 Justin Long Gives 'Jeepers Creepers 3' Update:


In a recent Q&A with reddit, Justin Long gives a little info on the longggggg delayed 'Jeepers Creepers 3'... When asked what was the hold up with the film, Long had this to say:

"There is a script (it’s called Jeepers Creepers: Cathedral), Long revealed that Gina Philips plays the lead in it (Trish).. It’s been tough getting off the ground, financially, unfortunately. According to Victor (Director Victor Salva), I do get my hands on a flashback."

I'm not really sure why Victor Salva is having trouble getting the film financed, both previous flicks were successful at the box office... If you guys remember last year some actor named Fox Langenkamp posted on twitter that he was cast in Jeepers Creepers 3 and the film was pretty much finished...

For me I remember reading reports back in 2011 that filming was underway, but nothing ever came of it and talk of the the film went away.. I found a 2012 article from ' The Wall Street Journal', that stated the filmmakers were still trying to get their budget together and looking to film in Mississippi.. But no start date was given...