Thursday, October 16, 2014

10.16 Prequel To Night Of The Living Dead?




It appears that Cameron Romero (the son of horror icon George A. Romero), is gearing up to put his spin on 'Night Of The Living Dead', in form of a prequel...

A new IndieGogo champain has kicked off to help raise funds for the upcoming project.. The film will be produced by George and Darrin Reed, under Romero Pictures banner...

The story will center around the late sixties 1960s and focus on a brilliant scientist who strikes a deal with the military that will give him all the resources he needs to finalize his work in exchange for what he later learns is a price all mankind will have to pay...

Cameron also had this to say: "I feel carrying on my dad’s legacy is something that I not only want to do, but it’s something I HAVE to do because I, like all my dad’s fans, was raised on his creation."