Thursday, November 20, 2014

11.20 Release Date For Spike Lee's 'Da Sweet Blood of Jesus':


Spike Lee's reinterpretation/re-imaging/remake whatever of Bill Gunn’s 1973 horror flick (Ganja & Hess), will land in theaters and VOD February 13 2015, via Gravitas Ventures.. The film is titled 'Da Sweet Blood of Jesus', the story centers around people who are addicted to blood..

Written By: Spike Lee and Bill Gunn... Directed By: Spike Lee... The flick Stars: Stephen Tyrone Williams, Zaraah Abrahams, Elvis Nolasco, Thomas Jefferson Byrd, Joie Lee, Felicia Pearson, Jeni Perillo, Katherine Borowitz, Donna Dixon and Rami Malek...

From what I understand the flick was completed in only 16 days... I will say it now, I'm not the biggest Spike Lee fan, I do enjoy some of his flicks but for the most part I think the guy is overrated...