Friday, March 27, 2015

3.27 Chris Carter Talks 'The X-Files':




In a recent interview X-Files creator Chris Carter revealed who is returning to the series, and who he would like to see back...

Cater Said: "I have ideas for everyone, at my mention of the possibility of having Mitch Pileggi, Annabeth Gish, and Robert Patrick reprise their iconic roles. Their availability is subject to their regular paying jobs. Of course, I'd like to bring everyone possible back, but it's who's going to fit into the story and who's available. I don't want to reveal all my tricks, but I can tell you there will be some obvious choices and there will be some surprises."

Carter also confirmed that Glen Morgan will be coming back as a producer, and that Darin Morgan and Jim Wong would be returning as well... For me, I would love to see Lance Henriksen join the cast as 'Frank Black' (MillenniuM).. Even though he only appeared in one episode of The X-Files back in 1999, the character of Frank Black always seem to be a perfect fit for the series...


(Source: X-Files News, Arrow In The Head)