Monday, April 24, 2017

4/24 I Watched "Birdemic: Shock and Terror"




"Birdemic: Shock and Terror" A horde of mutated birds descends upon the quiet town of Half Moon Bay, California. With the death toll rising, Two citizens manage to fight back, but will they survive?

Cast: Alan Bagh, Whitney Moore, Janae Caster, Colton Osborne, Adam Sessa, Rick Camp, Stephen Gustavson.. Written and Directed By: James Nguyen..

I rarely rip on a film, I usually find some enjoyment even if the flick is not very good.. That being said the only positive thing I can say about "Birdemic", I thought Whitney Moore at least tried to do something with the role she was given..

Birdemic is a horrible mess, it's not one of those "it's so bad, it's good" - no no! It's just bad, really really bad! I mean bad.. The acting is horrendously (some might say horrifying), the cgi birds were just ridiculous, hell the director should have just went with paper birds on a string - at least that would have been somewhat entertaining.. Directing, writing, sound, editing, all bad tooooo shockingly bad..

Avoid this monumental crap-fest at all cost.. Grade: F