Tuesday, August 15, 2017

8/15 Update For "Laid To Rest 3":




It appears Robert Hall is ready to move forward with the next installment in his Laid To Rest franchise.. Filming on the project is set to begin in December in Alabama.

Hall told DreadCentrail: It’s not a straight sequel to ChromeSkull, nor is it an origin story, but it will satisfy people who want to know more about Chromey’s mysterious motivations. This one is for those who are looking for a non-stop chase movie that never lets up with even more jaw-dropping unmatched death scenes. In fact, I’ll go on record saying that this will be the biggest and best of the franchise and will probably be THE GORIEST FILM OF ALL TIME. I was determined not to do this one until we had the proper budget to do it right.

The last time we heard from ChromeSkull was way back in 2011 - Hall did confirm that Nick Principe would once again return as ChromeSkull, and the flick will be titled "Laid To Rest: Exhumed"..

For me I enjoyed the first Laid To Rest film, unfortunately I have not seen part 2.. I've made plans to watch it a few times, but something always comes up.. Oops