Friday, September 22, 2017

9/22 My Thoughts On 'Ghost House'




My thoughts on Ghost House'

Ugggg let me start off by saying Ghost House was so so at best.. This film could have been so much better.. The story centers around two Americans on vacation in Thailand Julie (Scout Taylor-Compton) and Jim (James Landry Hébert). After hanging out with the wrong people, The young couple find themselves lost in the Thai countryside and being haunted by an evil spirit..

I thought Scout Taylor-Compton was actually pretty good in this film.. As far as the other actors, they were all pretty forgettable.. Over all the effects were pretty good, I just wish the movie had a better story.. I found myself yawning and some what bored with the film at times..

Positives: Good performance by Scout Taylor-Compton, effects were decent..

Negatives: Boring story, rest of the cast very forgettable

Cast: Scout Taylor-Compton, James Landry Hébert, Russell Geoffrey Banks, Rich Lee Gray, Elana Krausz, Kevin Ragsdale, Wen-Chu Yang and Mark Boone Junior.

Written By: Rich Ragsdale, Kevin Ragsdale, Jason Chase Tyrrell and Kevin O'Sullivan - Directed By: Rich Ragsdale.

Rating ★★☆☆☆