Monday, March 19, 2018

No More 'Evil Dead'?




Sad to say, but we may be saying our goodbyes to Ash Williams this year. Ash Vs Evil Dead is in deep ratings trouble, the series has seen it's ratings cut in half from season one.. According to Bruce Campbell if the show gets canceled we will probably never see Ash again.

"If they cancel it, I think Ash is done, “I have lavender on my property. I’m going to smoke weed and hang out.” Campbell said.

Although a few weeks ago Campbell hinted that we may get another film (Evil Dead 4) if the show was canceled.

"We won’t know [if we’ve been renewed] till the middle of March. We’re in the horrible television limbo right now,” Campbell told EW last month. “If they take us off the air, we can think about another movie. And if they don’t, we can just keep plugging away.”

I hope if the series is let go by Starz, Netflix will step in and continue the show. Probably won't happen though.