Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Liv Tyler Talks 'The Strangers 2':


For the past couple years there's been talk of a sequel to Bryan Bertino's 2008 horror hit The Strangers, which was delayed for years and then released.. Now Liv Tyler speaks out about the long talked about sequel and why she probably won't be returning..

"It's strange. I've read the script. It's been around the whole time, but I don't know how real it is," she said. "Bryan isn't directing it, I don't know what's happened with it. I didn't love the idea personally, but Bryan's such a good writer. He had another project that I was obsessed with and fell I love with and kept trying to convince them to not do 'The Strangers 2' but 'Let's go straight into this thing and it can be 'From the Makers of...' 'cause it was such a great, also simple story but absolutely terrifying. Someone else has that now and they've actually changed it quite a bit. Who knows? Hollywood is so confusing."

-ShockTillYouDrop.com

http://www.horrortownusa.8k.com

No comments:

Post a Comment