Thursday, March 14, 2013

3.14 Wes Craven Talks 'Scream 5':




In a recent chat with Arrow in the Head Wes Craven was asked for an update on Scream 5 and news of a Scream tv series on "MTV":

"So far I have not heard anything about SCREAM 5 from Bob Weinstein. There is some talk about a television series, but I don't think anything has moved forward on that yet. That's what I'm hearing more than anything else from the guys at Dimension. It would be them picking up the phone and asking me if I wanted to play with them, so..."

Just a couple of months ago - When promoting her Lifetime original movie, Neve Campbell was asked if she would be willing to return the role of Sidney Prescott:

"We’ll see. I’m not sure they’re going to make it, to be honest. If that were to come up again and they were to approach me, I’d have a chat with them about it."