Sunday, June 23, 2013

6.23 'T5' Update:


I'm going to put this next bit of news into my - I will believe it, when I see it.. File: According to the Examiner, one script for Terminator 5 may be a prequel set in the 1940s or 1950s.. Arnold Schwarzenegger would play a heroic human (not a Terminator), potentially someone in or close to the Connor family...

Schwarzenegger's character would show remarkable ability in protecting the family of Sarah Connor, with antiquated weaponry by today's standards ultimately inspired the machines to develop a terminator in his likeness that was eventually sent to 1984 when Sarah Connor was first targeted for termination.

Rumor has it that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be the new Terminator, sent back to take on a very human Schwarzenegger..

At this time there is still no Director attach to the film - Patrick Lussier (Drive Angry, My Bloody Valentine 3D) & Laeta Kalogridis (Avatar, Shutter Island) are penning the script...