Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6.25 Update For Rob Zombies '31':



I'm sure you guys remember, back in February Rob Zombie announced that he was working on a new film that would be in the same style of 'The Devil Rejects.. Then last month he revealed the title '31', for the upcoming film... Even though there has been some confusion regarding the title, is '31' or '3I'? In a interview with Radio Metal, Rob Zombie clears up a few questions and to whatever happen to his hockey film..



On the title of 31:

"31, yeah, because it takes place on October 31st."

Is the film a prequel?:

"No, it’s totally different. All I can tell you is that it’s a completely original idea, it’s something new. It’s not based on anything. I’ll start shooting the movie in the fall. So hopefully starting from October, I’ll start shooting it. For right now, I’m going to keep the details secret. But it’s not based on anything."

Is the clown image in the teaser video related to Captain Spaulding in any way?:

"Well, he doesn’t really look like him, I think. There’s a clown thing in the movie, but it has nothing to do with Captain Spaulding. And what is in the movie doesn’t look like Captain Spaulding either, maybe the people think the poster does but the movie won’t."

Why 31 is your next film, what happen to Broad Street Bullies (Hockey flick?:

"Well, it really didn’t have anything to do with not being ready. It’s all about money, you know. We didn’t have the money yet to do the hockey film. And someone decided that they would give me the money to do the other film, so I said “ok, I’ll do this one first and come back to do the other one later." Because I didn’t want to just sit around for years trying to get the movie made, because that’s how it goes sometimes, you know. Sometimes it takes a long time to get a movie made, and I didn’t want to wait. And every time I plan a movie another movie is the one I make. You know, they’re very expensive to make. So, as soon as I told someone the idea for 31, they were like "Oh! We’ll give you the money for that! Let do it!” So I was like “Ok! I’ll do that first and then I’ll come back to the other movie!"


(Source: DailyDead.com)