Friday, August 22, 2014

8.22 'THE RING 3' Update:


It appears that Paramount Pictures is still in search of a script for their upcoming sequel to 'The Ring'... It was announced last month that the studio was looking to restart the dead franchise and director F. Javier Gutierrez had been tapped to helm the project...

The studio hired writer Jacob Estes to come up with a script that I'm guessing the studio was not happy with.. Because they have tapped Oscar winning writer Akiva Goldsman to come up with a new script or maybe just to put some finishing touches on Estes script.. Who the hell knows, right?

Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald will produce.. It is not known if Naomi Watts will return.. For me, I enjoyed 2002's The Ring, I found it pretty creepy at times.. But The Ring 2 was a waste of time, one of the worst sequels I have ever watched...