Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6/28 My Thoughts On "Extraterrestrial (2014)":




Extraterrestrial (2014) A group of friends on a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods find themselves terrorized by alien visitors.

Extraterrestrial' feels like two different movies.. The first half of them is a pointless boring movie with characters I hated.. With any movie you should be able to relate/like the main characters.. The first half of this flick you get none of that, I found myself wanting them all to die in the most blood soaked way..

But than something happen the film slowly started morphing into a pretty interesting Alien invasion flick.. I found some of the Alien scenes intense, there was one scene that was pretty brutal..

The special effects was decent at times, acting was a hit and miss.. Michael Ironside (as Travis) has a bit part, outside of some of the Alien/UFO scenes he was the best part of the movie..

Extraterrestrial is a mess of a film, the story is not very interesting - Most of the characters are annoying as hell, and I'm running out of things to say about this movie..

I'm giving the flick a Grade: C, only because I did like some of the scenes in the second half of the film.. Cast: Brittany Allen, Freddie Stroma, Jesse Moss, Anja Savcic, Gil Bellows and Michael Ironside.. Written and Directed By: The Vicious Brothers..