Saturday, December 30, 2023

My Thoughts On 'Night Of The Hunted':

Follow Me Over At Slasher: 


Watched 'Night of the Hunted' last night on Shudder. Uggg I'm not sure how to review this movie because on one hand there is a lot to like about this flick butttt if you are like me and sooooo tired of Hollywood shoving a political agenda down your throat you will find yourself getting very irritated.

I get it Hollywood, anyone who disagrees with the Hollywood political narrative are nothing more than a bunch of wacked out (racist, sexist, anti vaccine) rednecks with a gun. You don't have to put the same ole tired cardboard caricature in very freaking movie of this type 🙄 because we freaking get it!

Now with a more positive view on the film. At times I enjoyed the hell out of Night of the Hunted! Like I said I love movies like this.
Maximum Overdrive, Splinter, Open 24 Hours.

Camille Rowe gives a strong performance as Alice.

Alice on her way home with her co-worker John (played by Jeremy Scippio) the duo stop at a very remote service station for gas and refreshments only to be pinned down by a sociopathic sniper with an agenda.

For the most part Night of the Hunted is a very intense survival thriller but the political narrative will definitely pull you out of the story.

4 out of 10 Severed Thumbs 👍. 

If wasn't for the waterboarding Hollywood agenda I would probably give this film a 9 or a 10 because there was a lot I liked but the negatives unfortunately cancels out the good.

Check out Night of the Hunted if you're bored and looking for something to watch. 🤷🏻 But if you haven't seen the film Splinter definitely check it out. It's a much better movie than this one.



Trailer: Night Of The Hunted