Tuesday, February 6, 2024

My Thoughts On 'Poltergeist (2015)':


After getting back from the hospital today having I believe 7600 litres drained from my stomach I decided to watch Poltergeist (2015). 

Why in the hell did Stephanie and I buy this  steaming pile of 💩? We bought this movie when it came out on Blu-ray. I believe we watched it once but I honestly don't remember anything about it. Anyways this movie is horrible.

I can not stand Sam Rockwell's character (Eric Bowen) we go from Craig T. Nelson fantastic performance as Steven Feeling a very likeable carrying father to Sam Rockwell dull somewhat angry performance.

The guy literally acts like he doesn't like his children. Pretty much everyone gives a horrible performance I think it's because the actors don't have anything to work with 🤷‍♂️The story is boring mess and don't even get me started on the plote holes, the CGI is poor 😡 

Honestly Poltergeist 2015 is just another example of how lazy Hollywood has become, just looking to make a quick buck. If you are not going to put any real effort into a film, why bother? Heck Poltergeist III is better than this crap. And that's saying a lot.. I truly believe an up to date version of Poltergeist can work if you have the right script and a competent director who will cast actors who actually cares.

Anyways don't waste your time with this nonsense 🙄 1 out of 10 Severed Thumbs

I'm trying to Invision some studio executive over at Ghost House Pictures watching this flick and thinking we have a real winner here big box office hit like the original one. 😂