Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Finally Watched 'Five Nights At Freddy's' And It Was Bad:


The wife and I finally watched 'Five Nights At Freddy's' last night. I'm sooo glad we didn't pay to see this so-called horror flick in theaters because it has to be one of the most boring horror movie based on a video game I've ever seen.. 

There is nothing scary about this movie. The only thing scary about this boring turd is the Boxoffice gross. This Thomas Crapper managed to gross almost $300 million dollars worldwide on a $20 million dollar budget. WTF 😮🙄🤷

I'm sorry but at times the film felt more like a daytime lifetime movie then a theatrical film. I was so bored I kept trying to nod off. 

It was great seeing Matthew Lillard but it's to bad he really didn't have much to do till the final act. anyways as bad as the film was, it wasn't nearly as bad as Exorcist Believer, trust me that's a whole other level of bad 🤮.. 

Five Nights At Freddy's is another Blumhouse stinker joining a long line of Blumhouse stinkers 🤷

3 out of 10 Severed Thumbs

I think it's about time for me to avoid Jason Blum and the crap he pops out.

Checkout 'Willy's Wonderland' with Nicolas Cage If you actually want to watch a good horror movie about blood thirsty Animatronics. You'll have a much better time, trust me!

Plot: A troubled security guard begins working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. While spending his first night on the job, he realizes the late shift at Freddy's won't be so easy to make it through...

Directed by: Emma Tammi

Written by: Scott Cawthon, Seth Cuddeback and Emma Tammi

Cast: Josh Hutcherson, Elizabeth Lail, Piper Rubio, Mary Stuart Masterson and Matthew Lillard

The flick is Rated: PG-13 "why I don't know" with a Runtime of 109 Minutes "way to long"

Trailer: https://youtu.be/nKS0ndKHRD4?si=9z1SUhF65PsoJax1